The best of you? (Urban Poverty)
• Provide a listening ear if he/she wants someone to listen to their problems
• Share online! Upon seeing a post about a movement, share it with others to get more people involved.
• Tutor! Share your knowledge. Those suffering with urban poverty might not be able to focus in class.
• Volunteer at charity organisations! (food donation)
• Visit! Don’t show up empty-handed, bring along daily necessities • Lastly, provide as much as you can. Lend a helping hand
Wardinci Syafiah Binte Selamat